About Me

My photo
8teen year old lady with a optimistic view on the world. An evolving VAbeautii that may be slightly insane but in a good way :) ♥ fashion. music. reading. spring&summertime.

Followers

Thursday, June 11, 2009

18 hours later....

So I haven't been alseep. And I've been blog hopping and internet shopping. Now my head is starting to hurt. Lady GaGa is kinda a nasty beast. But in a good way. I think I'm drunk off sleepiness. Cause two hours ago I was jumping around like a Mexican jumping bean and singing very loudly. Now I'm just...babbling on this post LOL. Oh and I smell like Exotic Cocunut: thanks B&BW :)

I'ma make yo body better when we get in the right position. I'm highly recommended and some other stuff. LMAO That's a damn shame I'm listening to "Like a Surgeon" and still can't type the words. I think I'm going to sleep now...

1 comment: