About Me

My photo
8teen year old lady with a optimistic view on the world. An evolving VAbeautii that may be slightly insane but in a good way :) ♥ fashion. music. reading. spring&summertime.

Followers

Monday, June 15, 2009

REALLY?

Align Center
So according to theybf.com Rihanna is feeling Rashard Lewis....yes MY Rashard Lewis! I'm really starting to think this chick is stalking me and taking her chances with my celebrity crushes. This is very distrubing to me and I'm having very violent thoughts about this situation.

I may be a little too hype about this but this is what happens when you have no job and sleep until 3 in the afternoon.

Ya'll pray for me. [smh]

1 comment:

  1. WE GONNA REBUKE THAT STORY IN THE NAME OF JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete