About Me

My photo
8teen year old lady with a optimistic view on the world. An evolving VAbeautii that may be slightly insane but in a good way :) ♥ fashion. music. reading. spring&summertime.

Followers

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My ALL STAR TEAM

As I sit back, relax, crack jokes for minute.
I think about the up and comers that could prolly get it.


Dwight Howard : This is one fine Hershey kiss! I am in lust with his shoulders.


Rashard Lewis : He is just wonderful to look at and I think he looks like a grown buff J-Boog.


Courtney Lee : Many people know I have Chris Brown Syndrome ( Tall, Light Skin, tattoos )
So this man fit right in!

I'm NOT playin' but I'm saying.



1 comment:

  1. looka here u trolop...you can't be performing all the MAGIC you gotta give my boo [newnew]RASHAD[/newnew] back

    ReplyDelete