About Me

My photo
8teen year old lady with a optimistic view on the world. An evolving VAbeautii that may be slightly insane but in a good way :) ♥ fashion. music. reading. spring&summertime.

Followers

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Summer Slacker ( adventure one )

So this summer I plan on doing a lot of shit that probably won't get done but I like having a list :)
As I complete this list I'm going to document them in The Adventures of the Summer Slacker !! Which will probably just be me talking about random Destinee stuff, exciting right? LOL

So far.....
  • I got my second tattoo !! ( six more to go )

  • Chrisette Michele, Electrik Red, & Pleasure P 's albums are effin' great! As soon as I get some money I will be legally buying them LOL

  • I am now a fan of the HBO series "True Blood" thanks to my little sister E-bers

  • My hair is growing so much. And I'm getting to the point where IDGF what anyone has to say about it. I'm too fly for the bull.

  • LAKERS can suck my imaginary balls :)

  • Dwight Howard, Rashard Lewis, and Courtney Lee are my all-star team and they can suck anything that want on me. LOL [ seriously ]





No comments:

Post a Comment