About Me

My photo
8teen year old lady with a optimistic view on the world. An evolving VAbeautii that may be slightly insane but in a good way :) ♥ fashion. music. reading. spring&summertime.

Followers

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Disclaimer : Reason why I've been MIA

I've been gon' for a minute but now I'm back with the jump off....not really LOL
But I promise I'm going to post more. especially because I have nothing else to do :)

I've been gone for a minute because my Granddaddy died on the 24th. I was there the day before and I just knew he was going to be fine. I had no doubt in my mind that he would recover. I'm still in denial that he's gone but I'm doing better than I would have expected.
So in his memory I got my second tattoo; which is a heart with wings on my left shoulder.

I now know how my boos ( Britt & Tee ) felt when they lost their loved ones. Just something else that makes our bond stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment